The most modern & secure marina in Greece!
Lavrion Olympic Marine
The perfect starting point for exploring one of the world’s best sailing areas, the Cyclades.
30km from Athens international airport (ATH – EL Venizelos) right next to the Cyclades: 14nm from Kea and 22nm from Kythnos island.
Plenty of amenities: free Wi-Fi, 24/7 security, and mooring help with RIB, supermarket, restaurant, ship chandler, ATM, car rental, fuel station for boats, WC & showers
HOW YOU WILL ARRIVE @ LAVRION OLYMPIC MARINE
1. By Taxi:
The simplest way to reach the Hermes Yachting Base directly from Athens Airport is by taking a taxi. It usually takes around 30 minutes to travel from Athens Airport to Lavrion via taxi, and you can easily spot taxis waiting outside the airport gates of Athens Airport (El. Venizelos). However, if you face any difficulty finding one, do not hesitate to contact our Base Manager for assistance. The taxi fare, which is not pre-reserved, from Athens airport to the Port of Lavrion is approximately 50 EUR during daytime and 70 EUR during nighttime (between 00:00-05:00).
2. Public Transport:
You can reach Lavrion Port from the Airport by public bus / Regional Buses (KTEL)
Departure: Arrivals Level, between Exits 2 and 3, opposite the Airport Hotel.
Frequency: every hour except the last one (06:30, 07:20, … , 20:20, 22:00) from Athens Airport.
Change bus in Markopoulo – connection bus for Lavrio.
The ticket costs 4,40-Euro / per person (Athens Airport – Lavrio)
Duration: 40 – 60 minutes
Bus Station in Lavrio: Lavrio main port (Last stop).
The contact telephone number for Regional Buses in Lavrio: +30 22990 40738
3. Private Transfer:
Should you request a Private Transfer, feel free to let us know in advance and we will provide you with quotes from reliable transfer service providers. Please have in mind that the transfer cost will be slightly higher as the drivers also calculate the ride toward the pick-up location as well as any potential delay and whether a nighttime tariff applies.
BASE WORKING HOURS
Monday-Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:00
Friday: 10:00 – 20:00
Saturday: 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday: 10:00 – 13:00
Sunday upon request with an extra charge of 100,00 EUR for late check-in
In case of late arrival, our staff will wait for you until approximately 18:00. If your arrival is later than 18:00 your yacht will be ready & unlocked for you. Should you face any difficulty or problem, do not hesitate to contact Tim (available to assist you on a 24/7 basis).
• Electricity and water for every berth.
• Fixed piers with mooring lines.
• Floating piers with finger piers.
• Refuelling station.
• Special barrels for oil and biological waste.
• Certified hazardous waste collection from vessels.
• Customer’s choice of repair services.
• Car parking.
• Round-the-clock surveillance by a private security company and local authorities.
• Controlled entrance by the Access Control System.
• 24-hour daily monitoring of entrances.
• Port Authority and Customs House.
• Chandlery with a wide variety of products to meet your boat’s needs.
• Restaurant – cafe – bar.
• Rent cars, bikes, and scooters.
• ATM for cash withdrawals.
• Toilets and showers open 24 hours a day (also adopted for use by people with disabilities).
• Laundry and dryers with easy access and use (with tokens) open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• First aid facilities, with the potential to notify the local Health Center if the need arises.
• Free WiFi internet.
• Transportation of customers and baggage within the marina & Luggage trolleys.
Contact Persons / Base Managers:
Vaggelis Trahiotis – Tel./Mobile: +30 6970 061943
Tim Tsarouchas – Tel./Mobile: +30 6955 589870
Emergency Phones: +30 210 4110094 & +30 6955 589384