The most modern & secure marina in
The perfect starting point for exploring one of the world’s best sailing areas, the Cyclades.
30km from Athens international airport (ATH – EL Venizelos) right next to the Cyclades: 14nm from Kea and 22nm from Kythnos island.
Plenty of amenities: free Wi-Fi, 24/7 security and mooring help with RIB, supermarket, restaurant, ship chandler, ATM, car rental, fuel station for boats, WC & showers
HOW YOU WILL ARRIVE @ LAVRION OLYMPIC MARINE
1. By Taxi:
If you are heading to the Hermes Yachting Base straight from Athens Airport then the easiest way to do so is by Taxi. A taxi will normally take 30min to go from Athens Airport to Lavrion. You will easily find taxis queuing outside the airport gates of Athens Airport (El. Venizelos), yet if you face any difficulty finding one, feel free to contact our Base Manager for assistance. The taxi fare (not pre-reserved) from Athens airport to the Port of Lavrion is approx. €50 during day time and €70 during night time (24:00-05:00).
2. Public Transport:
You can reach Lavrion Port from the Airport by public bus / Regional Buses (KTEL)
Departure: Arrivals Level, between Exits 2 and 3, opposite to the Airport Hotel.
Frequency: every hour-except last one (06:30, 07:20,…, 20:20, 22:00) from Athens Airport.
Change bus in Markopoulo – connection bus for Lavrio.
Ticket costs 4,40-Euro / per person (Athens Airport – Lavrio)
Duration: 40 – 60 minutes
Bus Station in Lavrio: Lavrio main port (Last stop).
The contact telephone number for Regional Buses in Lavrio: +30 22990 40738
3. Private Transfer:
Should you require a Private Transfer, feel free to let us know in advance and we will provide you with quotes from reliable transfer service providers. Please have in mind that the transfer cost will be slightly higher as the drivers also calculate the ride towards the pick-up location as well as any potential delay and whether a night time tariff applies.
• Electricity and water for every berth.
• Fixed piers with mooring lines.
• Floating piers with finger piers.
• Refuelling station.
• Special barrels for oil and biological waste.
• Certified hazardous waste collection from vessels.
• Customer’s choice of repair services.
• Car parking.
• Round the clock surveillance by a private security company and local authorities.
• Controlled entrance by the Access Control System.
• 24-hour daily monitoring of entrances.
• Port authority and Customs House.
• Chandlery with a wide variety of products to meet your boat’s needs.
• Restaurant – cafe’ – bar.
• Rent car, bikes, scooters.
• ATM for cash withdrawals.
• Toilets and showers open 24 hours a day (also adopted for use by people with disabilities).
• Laundry and dryers with easy access and use (with tokens) open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• First aid facilities, with potential to notify the local Health Center if the need arises.
• Free WiFi internet.
• Transportation of customers and baggage within the marina & Luggage trolleys.
Contact Persons / Base Managers:
Vaggelis Trahiotis – Tel./Mobile: +30 6970 061943
Tim Tsarouchas – Tel./Mobile: +30 6955 589870
Emergency Phones: +30 210 4110094 & +30 6955 589384