Last update: 30 Mar 2021
On behalf of Hermes Yachting team, we want you to know we are truly sorry for the inconvenience that Covid-19 has caused & we are fully committed to making the booking process easier and safer for our guests. Our top priority, especially during these difficult times, is to provide the best possible service by offering the maximum understanding to our guests and partners. Through our flexible plan, we are committed to delivering all these promises.
Bareboat Yacht Charter Policy
In the case of:
- official travel ban to/from Greece
- official closed borders of Greece or the charterer’s origin country
then, the charterer can reschedule his charter to new dates later in the season 2021 or 2022, according to our boats availability & rates.
The payment terms of the booking remain the same as initially agreed.
1st payment 30%: no later than 7 days after the booking confirmation.
2nd 70%: 30 days prior to initial charter starting sate.
If the charterer wishes to cancel his booking the following cancellation policy will apply:
- For bookings cancelled up to 31 days prior to embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee.
- For bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation, 70% of the total charter fee.
- No show/withhold of every paid amount.